Pages

21 July 2009

The Epicure Green Issue.


We are in today's Age newspaper food supplement: 'Epicure'.
It is called 'The green issue' and has some great articles on all sorts of ethical food matters.

It is fantastic that topics like harvest swaps, farmers' markets, locavores and buying, cooking and eating with a conscience, have hit the mainstream.


On page 20 there is an article written by Matt Wilkinson.
It is a great article, you can find the whole thing here.

I'm not overly happy with that photo. I look like I had been cutting and burning gorse all day which I had. Maybe from now on I'll have to do the farm work in my Campers, just in case.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

That's awesome!!! you really are becoming quite the celebrity... LOL!!! Popping up all over the place...

Take Care
Jodie :)

Tammy said...

LOL at the shoes comment Kate! Thats a yummy article great language I can almost smell the earth.

Lark said...

That is awesome Kate and you look lovely and fresh!

Ax

Cathie said...

you guys are awesome!!! celebrity status or what!
that's a great article & a great picture Kate. Congrats x

Cathie said...

you guys are awesome!!! celebrity status or what!
that's a great article & a great picture Kate. Congrats x

Sue said...

It seems you are gaining popularity in a big way which is absolutely fantastic for you. Just one question about your vegies, do you ever do those organic vegie boxes that get delivered. I live in the Melton area which is a bit of a drive from Daylesford so perhaps it is too far. Oh and I absolutely loved all those chickens in your other post too, the dark ones are so cute.

Petrus Spronk said...

Inspiration. your way keeps on inspiring because it is beautiful and totally worthwhile. Filled with worth, inspired by worth......